Senior C# Developer
Hyperlab is an Istanbul based mobile gaming company that develops hyper-casual games where colleagues add more value to themselves and the sector in their field every day.
In line with our motto, “Makes You Play”, we make the magical worlds possible by bringing innovation and creativity together with technology for game lovers from all over the world. We are partnering with the world’s leading game companies as well as by presenting our entertainment, interaction, and quality-oriented approach to game users.
We value the opinion of everyone in the team and promise a non-toxic work environment where everyone tries to bring out the best by helping each other. In our team, we have experts with a strong background who want to share their experiences with a collaborative mindset.
- Good understanding of software engineering design principles, and the ability to write clean, well-structured, maintainable, and testable code.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Write well-structured, clean, and efficient code in accordance with requirements.
- Working closely with game developers.
- Experience in code maintaining, and bug fixes.
- Experience in working with small agile teams.
- Understanding the main concepts of successful hyper-casual games, and implementing these concepts in the projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the related field.
- 5+ years of experience in programming skills with C#.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns & best practices.
- Strong math skills and a solid understanding of algorithm design.
- Knowledge of code performance optimization.
- Responding to questions from teammates and sharing knowledge with them.
- A team player who can receive and provide feedback on development processes.
- Proficient in written English.
- Advanced documentation skills are required.
Plus If You Have
- Experience in Unity.
- Has a magical wand that can transform an idea into a masterpiece.