Senior 3D Game Artist
Hyperlab is an Istanbul based mobile gaming company that develops hyper-casual games where colleagues add more value to themselves and the sector in their field every day.
In line with our motto, “Makes You Play”, we make the magical worlds possible by bringing innovation and creativity together with technology for game lovers from all over the world. We are partnering with the world’s leading game companies as well as by presenting our entertainment, interaction, and quality-oriented approach to game users.
We value the opinion of everyone in the team and promise a non-toxic work environment where everyone tries to bring out the best by helping each other. In our team, we have experts with a strong background who want to share their experiences with a collaborative mindset.
- Proficient knowledge in Blender or Maya.
- At least total 5 years of work experience.
- Understanding of games and the game industry.
- Proficient knowledge of low-poly and high-poly modeling, animation, rigging, UV, and texture production.
- To have an excellent creative vision and understanding of visual design and color compositions.
- To become an expert in the hypercasual art style.
- To have proficient knowledge in mesh and texture optimization.
- Proficient knowledge of Substance 3D.
- Proficient documentation skills are required.
- Proficient in English.
- Proficient knowledge with Adobe Photoshop.
- Responding to questions from teammates and sharing knowledge with them.
- Team player by nature. Working in a well-organized manner with many departments (Visual, Programming, Product).
Plus If You Have
- Proficient knowledge with Unity Editor experience.
- Possessing extensive knowledge of appealing design, color theory, light and shadow, form, composition, and hypercasual art concepts.