Hyperlab is an Istanbul based mobile gaming company that develops hyper-casual games where colleagues add more value to themselves and the sector in their field every day.
In line with our motto, “Makes You Play”, we make the magical worlds possible by bringing innovation and creativity together with technology for game lovers from all over the world. We are partnering with the world’s leading game companies as well as by presenting our entertainment, interaction, and quality-oriented approach to game users.
We value the opinion of everyone in the team and promise a non-toxic work environment where everyone tries to bring out the best by helping each other. In our team, we have experts with a strong background who want to share their experiences with a collaborative mindset.
- Good quality prototype development.
- Creating the gameplay mechanics according to design path.
- Write well-structured, clean and efficient code in accordance with requirements.
- Working closely with art & design departments for achieving efficient development process.
- Game optimization for mobile platforms, code maintaining, bug fixes.
- Experience on working with small agile teams.
- A talent for creating visually appealing gameplay mechanics.
- Understanding the main concepts of successful hyper casual games, and implementing these concepts to the projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the related field.
- 1+ years of experience in Hyper casual game industry.
- 1+ years of experience programming skills with Unity & C#.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns & best practices.
- Solid understanding of algorithm design.
- Knowledge of game performance optimization.
- Experience with agile development.
- A team player who can receive and provide feedback on development processes.
- Passionate about games and having fun creating them!
- Proficient in written English.
Plus If You Have
- Knowledge of Game Design.
- Experience in Shader development.
- Track record of successful mobile games or unsuccessful prototypes with an understanding of what didn't work out.
- Has a magical wand that can transform an idea into a masterpiece.